AMADOR COUNTY COMMISSION ON AGING
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 ~ 10 a.m.
Amador Senior Center
229 New York Ranch Road, Jackson CA
CALL TO ORDER
Note: Please silence your cell phones as a courtesy to others.
ROLL CALL and INTRODUCTIONS ~
ADDITIONS/CORRECTIONS TO AGENDA:
(If you have a time constraint, please ask to have your item moved up on the agenda so that you will be able to present your information.)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: November 20, 2019
TREASURER’S REPORT: Gerri Windsor
PUBLIC FORUM: (Please limit comments to 5 minutes): Any items NOT on the agenda and not requiring action by the Commission. Guests are requested to identify themselves and their organization (if they are representing one.)
At 11:15 AM in the Senior Center Lunch area.
Bring cake or cookies if you want to share with the group. Lunch is at no cost to the Commission members or their guests.
1. Annual report feedback
1. Use of street sign money for those who cannot afford one.
ORGANIZATION – REPORTS (only as necessary)
1. Board of Supervisors – Jeff Brown/Frank Axe
2. A12AA Advisory Council – Janet Clark/ Lynne Nightengale
3. Common Ground Senior Programs – Annie Boyce
4. Amador Senior Center – Chris Kalton
5. Sheriff’s Department – Brandon Cone
COMMITTEE REPORTS: (as needed)
1. Public information/outreach – Skip
Sub-Committee: Ledger-Dispatch Senior Page
2. Membership – Skip
3. Transportation – April Miller, Amador Transit
4. Disaster/Emergency Services – Michelle Tyer
5. Health/Behavioral Health –Stephanie Hess
6. Vial of Life – Linda Matulich
7. Visible house signs project ~ Gerri Windsor
8. Legislative – Lynne Nightengale
10 Suicide prevention – Stephanie Hess
11 Wildfire Safety Initiative – Lynne Nightengale
12 Health and Resource Fair – Brandee McCann
Senior Center Lunch today
Liver and onions
January 15, 2020