AMADOR COUNTY COMMISSION ON AGING
Wednesday August 15, 2018 ~ 10 a.m.
Amador Senior Center
229 New York Ranch Road, Jackson CA
CALL TO ORDER
Note: Please silence your cell phones as a courtesy to others.
ROLL CALL and INTRODUCTIONS ~
ADDITIONS/CORRECTIONS TO AGENDA:
(If you have a time constraint, please ask to have your item moved up on the agenda so that you will be able to present your information.)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: July 18, 2018
TREASURER’S REPORT: Gerri Windsor
Post 108 Ambulance service
1. Reports on scams- urgent updates only.
2. Review the Resource Guide for completeness and accuracy before next printing.
3. Remove Housing from the sub-committee list.
4. Add Suicide prevention to the sub-committee list.
5. New members to Commission, name tags
COMMITTEE REPORTS: (as needed)
1. Public information/outreach – Skip
Sub-Committee: Ledger-Dispatch Senior Page
2. Membership – Marta Rowe
3. Transportation – April Miller, Amador Transit
4. Disaster/Emergency Services – Michelle Tyer
5. Health/Behavioral Health – Ronna/Lynne/Stephanie
6. Vial of Life – Linda Matulich
7. Visible house signs project ~ Gerri Windsor
8. Isolated Seniors – Cathy Koos-Breazeal
9. Legislative – Lynne Nightengale
10 Suicide prevention – Stephanie Hess
ORGANIZATION – REPORTS (only as necessary)
1. Board of Supervisors – Lynn Morgan/Frank Axe
2. A12AA Advisory Council – Members of Council
3. Common Ground Senior Programs –
4. Amador Senior Center – Chris Kalton
5. Sheriff’s Office
September 19, 2018