Wednesday, July 18, 2018 ~ 10 a.m.
Amador Senior Center
229 New York Ranch Road, Jackson CA
CALL TO ORDER
Note: Please silence your cell phones as a courtesy to others.
ROLL CALL and INTRODUCTIONS ~
ADDITIONS/CORRECTIONS TO AGENDA:
(If you have a time constraint, please ask to have your item moved up on the agenda so that
you will be able to present your information.)
TREASURER’S REPORT: Gerri Windsor
PUBLIC FORUM: (Please limit comments to 5 minutes): Any items NOT on the agenda and
not requiring action by the Commission. Guests are requested to identify themselves and their
organization (if they are representing one.)
Area 12 Agency on Aging
1. Reports on scams- urgent updates only.
2. Review the Resource Guide for completeness and accuracy
before next printing.
3. Amador county suicide rate.
1. Did everyone receive their copy of 2018 membership list,
committee assignments for 2018, name badge for the
Commission and the current by-laws of the Commission?
COMMITTEE REPORTS: (as needed)
1. Public information/outreach – Skip
Sub-Committee: Ledger-Dispatch Senior Page
2. Membership – Marta Rowe
3. Transportation – April Miller, Amador Transit
4. Disaster/Emergency Services – Michelle Clark
5. Health/Behavioral Health – Ronna/Lynne/Stephanie
6. Vial of Life – Linda Matulich
7. Visible house signs project ~ Gerri Windsor
8. Isolated Seniors – Cathy Koos-Breazeal
9. Legislative – Lynne Nightengale
10, Housing – Louise Nunn
ORGANIZATION – REPORTS (only as necessary)
1. Board of Supervisors – Lynn Morgan/Frank Axe
2. A12AA Advisory Council – Members of Council
3. Common Ground Senior Programs –
4. Amador Senior Center – Chris Kalton
5. Sheriff’s Office
August 15, 2018
Post 108 Ambulance service
Commission Members and guests are invited to
Common Ground Senior Services
In the Rose Garden Café
Lunch is served starting at 11:45 a.m.
($4 donation from guests 60 and older
$6 fee for guests under 60)