May 16, 2018 ~ 10 a.m.
CALL TO ORDER
Note: Please silence your cell phones as a courtesy to others.
ROLL CALL and INTRODUCTIONS ~
ADDITIONS/CORRECTIONS TO AGENDA:
(If you have a time constraint, please ask to have your item moved up on the agenda so that you will be able to present your information.)
TREASURER’S REPORT: Gerri Windsor
1. Reports on scams- urgent updates only
2. Do all of the members of the Commission have:
A copy of the membership for 2018?
A copy of the committee assignments for 2018?
A name badge from the Commission?
A copy of the bylaws for the Commission?
Produce a list of those who are missing any of these items.
COMMITTEE REPORTS: (as needed)
1. Public information/outreach – Skip
Sub-Committee: Ledger-Dispatch Senior Page
2. Membership – Marta Rowe
3. Transportation – April Miller, Amador Transit
4. Disaster/Emergency Services – Michelle Clark
5. Health/Behavioral Health – Ronna/Lynne/Stephanie
6. Vial of Life – Linda Matulich
7. Visible house signs project ~ Gerri Windsor
8. Isolated Seniors – Cathy Koos-Breazeal
9. Legislative – Lynne Nightengale
10, Housing – Louise Nunn
ORGANIZATION – REPORTS (only as necessary)
1. Board of Supervisors – Lynn Morgan/Frank Axe
2. A12AA Advisory Council – Members of Council
3. Common Ground Senior Programs – Anne Boyce
4. Amador Senior Center –
June 20, 2018
Commission Members and guests are invited to
Common Ground Senior Services
In the Rose Garden Café
Lunch is served starting at 11:45 a.m.
($4 donation from guests 60 and older
$6 fee for guests under 60)