AMADOR COUNTY COMMISSION ON AGING
Wednesday, December 20 ~ 10 a.m.
CALL TO ORDER
Note: Please silence your cell phones as a courtesy to others.
ROLL CALL and INTRODUCTIONS ~
ADDITIONS/CORRECTIONS TO AGENDA:
(If you have a time constraint, please ask to have your item moved up on the agenda so that you will be able to present your information.)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: November 15, 2017
TREASURER’S REPORT: Gerri Windsor
Christmas potluck at the end of the meeting.
1. Reports on scams- urgent updates only
2. Speakers list, Committee membership list and Commission membership list. Does everybody have one?
1. 2017 Annual Report
2. Discuss adding a new committee to produce a list of needs for community bulletin boards. Tabled from last month. Deena
COMMITTEE REPORTS: (as needed)
1. Public information/outreach – Skip Schaufel
Sub-Committee: Ledger-Dispatch Senior Page
2. Membership – Marta Rowe
3. Transportation – April Miller, Amador Transit
4. Disaster/Emergency Services – Michelle Clark
5. Health/Behavioral Health – Ronna/Lynne
6. Vial of Life – Linda Matulich
7. Visible house signs project ~ Gerri Windsor
8. Isolated Seniors – Thelma Clancy
9. Legislative – Lynne Nightengale
10, Housing – Louise Nunn
ORGANIZATION – REPORTS (only as necessary)
1. Board of Supervisors – Lynn Morgan/Frank Axe
2. A12AA Advisory Council – Members of Council
3. Common Ground Senior Programs – Anne Boyce
– Machellee Allison Amador Senior Center
January 17, 2018
2017 Annual review and 2018 Goals setting
Commission Members and guests are invited to
Common Ground Senior Services
In the Rose Garden Café
Lunch is served starting at 11:45 a.m.
($4 donation from guests 60 and older$6 fee for guests under 60)